2014年9月16日星期二

Lumsing 6000mah Ultra Slim Portable Power Bank

The price was the selling point and that's why I took a chance. There were other brands with the same look and config, but way more. I'll wait until my GS5 goes down to about half way and I'll charge Ipad external battery it and it'll about 30 minutes. If the phone is powered down, it'll take less. For your power users, you'll probably keep it powered up, so yeah, about 30 mins for a GS5. I can imagine iPhone peeps, it'll be considerably less.
http://www.lumsing.com/product/lumsing-6000mah-ultra-slim-portable-power-bank/


When charging, highly recommend using the higher amperage chargers as it will take less time. You're going to hate life with anything less amperage. Nice carrying case. I wound up putting on a couple of "LIVESTRONG" bands around the battery to prevent damage. In hindsight, if there was a piece of rubber like an inner tube, I can use it to protect it. It's a keeper.


Fantastic product, charges my phone on the go. Definitely a great size, and 6000 mAh is more than enough for any phone. The slim mini sized external battery, sturdy design is what really separates this from other products. Lumsing has made some truly great products.

没有评论:

发表评论