2014年10月5日星期日

Lumsing Power Bank Portable Charger

I use my iPhone 6 and iPad a lot when I'm out and about — at work, when I'm writing at coffee shops, and when I'm out with friends I use my phone for photos and videos. One of my biggest worries is my battery mini power bank life depleting and having no where to charge. Sure, this typically seems so far down on the list of actual problems, but I don't like the thought of being out somewhere and having no ability to get in touch with someone during an emergency.


When I had my last iPhone, I had a charging case that I would keep in my bag, but never really liked the act of having a case on my phone at any time. I've always preferred external batteries, and this Lumsing Gold 10400mah Power Bank is a really nice solution with my new device.

The nice thing about this portable charger is that it has two USB ports, so I'm able to charge multiple devices at once. It takes about four hours to charge the bank itself, but this gives my iPhone 6 around three to four full charges!


Are you looking for a portable charger External battery charger for samsung Nexus 5 for your new (or old!) devices? You can head to Lumsing's site 

没有评论:

发表评论