2014年10月10日星期五

Lumsing Aluminum iPad2 iPad3 iPad4 Bluetooth Keyboard



I have been using this Ultrathin Bluetooth Keyboard for a few weeks now and can only say how much I have enjoyed it. The backlit feature is very nice, but more than that, the keyboard is responsive and accurate. To this, add that it is, indeed, very light weight and very slim. Extremely pleased with this item!



I am very, very satisfied upon receiving this product! In all honesty, I'd expected something flimsier and less respondent than this beautiful, sleek, convenient keyboard. Features such as brightness options, volume, play/pause, skip/rewind, it's all legit. Not only that, but the keys at the very top right and top left allow you to easily lock and unlock your iPad with EASE. I can type in my passcode on my keyboard, if I'd wish to do so. This keyboard is absolutely amazing, I'd definitely reccomend this. It's beautiful, and it's very useful and convenient. Definitely a 10/10.



They ipad bluetooth keyboard give good feedback and I can type nearly as fast as with a standard keyboard. The right-hand shift key is small and takes some getting used to. I was a little disappointed that it is too big to fit into my tablet's case, but if it was smaller then it would not be as usable. Battery life is good. Pairing was easy with my 1st generation Nexus 7.

没有评论:

发表评论